Table of Contents
Office Services & Hours
Marriage, Civil Unions, & Vital Records
- Contact Us
- Tax Rates,Values and Extensions for all Taxing Districts
- Equalized Assessed Values by Property Class
- Will County TIF Information
- Tax Codes and Rates by Township
- TOP 100 Taxpayers by District
- Taxing District Contact Information
- Forms, Budgets and Levies
- Annexations and Disconnections
- Mobile Home Local Service Tax
Tax Sale Redemption
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Research Sold and Forfeited Taxes
- Tax Redemption Inquiry
- How do I make a Tax Sale Redemption or Forfeiture Payment?
- Tax Sale Redemption Fact Sheet
- How do I order a calculation of taxes that have been sold, forfeited, or open?
- How do I order proof of payment receipts?
- Illinois Property Tax Code Law
- Property Tax Sale Information
County Board Records & Maps
News, Publications, & Links
Where Do I Vote?
Are you registered to vote? Check Your Voter Registration Status & Find Your Polling Place
You can also find your precinct and polling place location in any of the following 3 ways.
1) Precinct Lookup: Using your address, you can search on-line for the location and picture of your polling place with the following link:
2) Voter Registration Card:Your polling place is determined by your precinct number and is listed on your Voter Registration Card. Also included on your card are the districts and units of government for which you are entitled to vote; those common to all Will County voters (President, U.S. Senate, State and County officials) are not listed on the card due to space limitations.
You are not required by Illinois law to present your Voter Registration Card in order to vote on Election Day.
Sample Will County Voter Registration Card
For example, the polling place for Joliet Pct 001 would be:
American Legion Post 1080
2625 Ingalls Ave.
For a complete list of polling place locations and their addresses in township and precinct order click on the example Will County voter registration card above or Click Here.
3) Voter Information Guide: Polling place locations are also published in a Voter Information Guide. Registered voters in Will County will receive a Voter Information Guide in the mail providing important information about the upcoming election. This mailer will provide details about their polling place, early voting sites and how to become an Election Judge for future elections. It replaces the insert previously published in area newspapers, resulting in a substantial savings to taxpayers and will now reach all registered voters in Will County. It will include a sample ballot that will show all the candidates and referenda for which they are eligible to vote.
Polling places are subject to change when necessary. If your polling place changes, you will receive an updated Voter Registration Card as well as a Change of Polling Place Notification postcard two weeks prior to Election Day.
If you have any questions regarding polling places, contact us or call the Will County Clerk’s Office at (815) 740-4625.
|You will need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, download, or print these documents. Click the Acrobat icon to go to the download page on Adobe's website.