Table of Contents
Office Services & Hours
Marriage, Civil Unions, & Vital Records
- Tax Rates,Values and Extensions for all Taxing Districts
- Equalized Assessed Values by Property Class
- New Property
- Will County TIF Information
- Tax Codes and Rates by Township
- TOP 100 Taxpayers by District
- Taxing District Contact Information
- Forms, Budgets and Levies
- Annexations and Disconnections
- Mobile Home Local Service Tax
Tax Sale Redemption
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Research Sold and Forfeited Taxes
- Tax Redemption Inquiry
- How do I make a Tax Sale Redemption or Forfeiture Payment?
- Tax Sale Redemption Fact Sheet
- How do I order a calculation of taxes that have been sold, forfeited, or open?
- How do I order proof of payment receipts?
- Illinois Property Tax Code Law
- Property Tax Sale Information
County Board Records & Maps
News, Publications, & Links
February 2nd, 2010 General Primary Election
Important Election Dates and Information
Will County Candidates (PDF Format)
Will County Board Candidates (PDF Format)
Will County Precinct Committeemen Candidates (PDF Format)
Will County Referenda (PDF Format)
Will County Write-In Candidates (PDF Format)
Illinois State Candidates & Will County Sub-Circuit Judges (PDF Format)
Other Helpful Election Related Links
- Register To Vote
- Voting Options (Early Voting, Absentee, Grace Period, etc)
- What's the Status of My Absentee Ballot (Voter Lookup)?
- Where Do I Vote?
Press Releases and Legal Notices
|You will need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download these documents. Click the Acrobat icon to go to the download page on Adobe's website.