Table of Contents
Office Services & Hours
Marriage, Civil Unions, & Vital Records
- Tax Rates,Values and Extensions for all Taxing Districts
- Equalized Assessed Values by Property Class
- New Property
- Will County TIF Information
- Tax Codes and Rates by Township
- TOP 100 Taxpayers by District
- Taxing District Contact Information
- Forms, Budgets and Levies
- Annexations and Disconnections
- Mobile Home Local Service Tax
Tax Sale Redemption
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Research Sold and Forfeited Taxes
- Tax Redemption Inquiry
- How do I make a Tax Sale Redemption or Forfeiture Payment?
- Tax Sale Redemption Fact Sheet
- How do I order a calculation of taxes that have been sold, forfeited, or open?
- How do I order proof of payment receipts?
- Illinois Property Tax Code Law
- Property Tax Sale Information
County Board Records & Maps
News, Publications, & Links
Voters Admitted to Hospital, Nursing Home or Rehabilitation Center
A registered voter who is admitted to a hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation center not more than 14 days before an election may request an absentee ballot be delivered in person to him or her in the hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation center.
An Application for Ballot for Qualified Voter Admitted to the Hospital, Nursing Home, or Rehabilitation Center must be completed by the voter as well as his or her attending physician and the relative (or registered voter of the same precinct) who delivers the absentee ballot to the health care facility must complete affidavits.
Bring completed application and affidavits to the Will County Clerk’s Office.
WILL COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
ATTN: ABSENTEE DEPARTMENT
302 N CHICAGO STREET
JOLIET, IL 60432
Will County Clerk’s Office will issue the applicants ballot at this time to the relative (or registered voter of the same precinct) who delivers the absentee ballot to the health care facility. Ballot must be returned the same day it is issued.
Return voted ballot to the Will County Clerk’s Office.
An affidavit must be completed by the voter, his or her attending physician, and the relative (or registered voter of the same precinct) who delivers the absentee ballot to the hospital.
Request a Ballot for Qualified Voter Admitted to the Hospital, Nursing Home, or Rehabilitation Center
For complete information on hospital, nursing homes, or rehabilitation voting procedures, contact us or contact the Absentee Department at (815) 740-4632.