Table of Contents
Office Services & Hours
Marriage, Civil Unions, & Vital Records
- Contact Us
- Tax Rates,Values and Extensions for all Taxing Districts
- Equalized Assessed Values by Property Class
- New Property
- Will County TIF Information
- Tax Codes and Rates by Township
- TOP 100 Taxpayers by District
- Taxing District Contact Information
- Forms, Budgets and Levies
- Annexations and Disconnections
- Mobile Home Local Service Tax
Tax Sale Redemption
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Research Sold and Forfeited Taxes
- Tax Redemption Inquiry
- How do I make a Tax Sale Redemption or Forfeiture Payment?
- Tax Sale Redemption Fact Sheet
- How do I order a calculation of taxes that have been sold, forfeited, or open?
- How do I order proof of payment receipts?
- Illinois Property Tax Code Law
- Property Tax Sale Information
County Board Records & Maps
News, Publications, & Links
The Will County Clerk is the Chief Election Authority for the County. We are always looking for people who are interested in serving as Election Judges. Election Judges are responsible for the proper and lawful conduct of the election in the polling place. Election Judges help ensure that every person qualified to vote is permitted to vote and that every person permitted to vote is qualified to vote. For more information on serving as an Election Judge contact us or call (815) 740-4616 or (815) 740-4617.
Election Judge Application
Election Judge Duties
Qualifications to be an Election Judge
Are Election Judges Paid?
What About Party Affiliation?
Who Selects Election Judges?
How Will I Know If I Am to Serve?
Student Election Judge Program
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Election Judge Training Video (On-Line Version Coming Soon)
Election Judge Newsletter
Election Judge Training