- Results will first display Vote by Mail and Early Voting.
- Precinct results will appear once the first Precinct checks in and will continue to update until all 300 Precincts are Reporting.
- 14 days after the election, the next upload will take place to include: valid provisional ballots from Election Day and Vote by Mail ballots postmarked by Election Day.
- 21 calendar days after an election, the Official Certification of Elections will be completed including: City of Aurora Election Commission, Cook County Clerk, DuPage County Election Commission, Grundy County Clerk, Kankakee County Clerk, Kendall County Clerk, LaSalle County Clerk, and Livingston County Clerk results. At this time, results will become Official. (To find the overlapping districts for each entity click here.)
APRIL 4, 2017 – CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
*Election results are updated approximately every 15 minutes on Election Night. Remember to refresh your browser to view the most recent results.
- April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Results
- April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Results (Scrolling)
- April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Write-In Results (PDF)
- April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Provisional Voting Results (PDF)
- April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election Canvass Book (PDF) – large file may take time to load