- Results will first display Vote by Mail and Early Voting.
- Precinct results will appear once the first Precinct checks in and will continue to update until all 304 Precincts are reporting.
- The Will County part of the City of Aurora are now included in our results.
- 14 days after the Election, the next upload will take place to include: valid provisional ballots from Election Day and Vote by Mail ballots postmarked by Election Day.
- 21 calendar days after an Election, the results are canvassed and become official.
NOVEMBER 6, 2018 – GENERAL ELECTION
*Election results are updated approximately every 15 minutes on Election Night. Remember to refresh your browser to view the most recent results.
- November 6, 2018 General Election Results
- November 6, 2018 General Election Results (Scrolling)
- November 6, 2018 General Election Valid Write-In Results (PDF)
– A valid write-in candidate filed a Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In Candidate no later than 61 days prior to the Election
- November 6, 2018 General Election Tie-Breaker Results (PDF)
- November 6, 2018 General Election Provisional Voting Results (PDF)
- November 6, 2018 General Election Canvass Book (PDF) – large file, may take time to load
|If an office or a referendum question falls within multiple counties
use the links below for their results
|Cook County Clerk||DuPage County Election Commission||Grundy County Clerk|
|Kane County Clerk||Kankakee County Clerk||Kendall County Clerk|
|LaSalle County Clerk||Livingston County Clerk|