Information contained within this section is for informational purposes only. Candidates are advised to seek competent legal counsel for any campaign or election related issues.
– important dates
– fill out and print
– signature requirements
– who signed out
– print a Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In candidate
– find a list of Write-In candidates
– instructions on casting a Write-In Vote
VOTER INFORMATION AVAILABLE
– find out how to obtain lists
– what the cost is
– printable PDF list of all Precinct Committeepersons
COUNTY BOARD & OTHER POLITICAL MAPS
– view district boundaries in Will County for County Board, U.S. Congressional, State Legislative, State Representative and 12th Judicial Sub Circuit
TOWNSHIP AND ELECTION PRECINCT MAPS
– view Precinct boundaries for each township in Will County
An electronic voter history (flash drive) is limited to those who have filed a political committee.
To learn more, visit www.elections.il.gov
|Pollwatchers are appointed by candidates, political parties, civic organizations and organized groups for or against a referendum. Illinois Statutes provide for them to be present in the Polling Places on Election Day while the polls are being opened at 5:00 AM, during poll hours and while the polls are being closed at 7:00 PM. Pollwatchers are intended to observe the conduct of the election and their prime concern is the integrity and fairness of the election. They are not allowed to touch any supplies or materials.
Illinois Pollwatchers Brochure
Provides general information regarding the rights and limitations of Pollwatchers.